Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Body Only - the pictures show the full kit but this listing is for the body only!
Eleaf which is the manufacturer of the original iStick series, is happy to introduce the Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC device. The iStick Pico 75W TC which stands for Preferable, Innovative, Compact and Outstanding (PICO) offers an incredible vaping experience at a portable and convenient size. Building upon the the Eleaf iStick 60W TC, the upgraded Eleaf iStick Pico 75W not only delivers a satisfying amount of vapor at a 75W maximum output, but it also comes with the smart technology of temperature control supporting both Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils. The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W also features Bypass and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes.
The iStick Pico 75W features a device that easily fits in the palm of your hand with the ability to replace and switch out your batteries. The iStick Pico 75W requires (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) which is easily replaceable with the conveniently placed battery cap located right next to the contact pin. The device may be charged and is firmware upgradeable via the Micro USB Port. The iStick Pico 75W is currently available in five different colors such as Black, White, Silver, Hot Pink and Grey to match your own personal preference.
Note: Only 7/8" (22mm) diameter tanks will fit on the iStick Pico due to the protruding battery cap.
Features and Specs for iStick Pico 75W TC Device:
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8" (without Melo 3 Mini)
- 510 Spring Loaded Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 75.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100-315 ° C / 200-600 ° F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) Mode
- Resistance: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 battery (Sold separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port (Micro USB Cable included)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Ventilation Holes for Improved Heat Dissipation
- Adjustment Buttons located on the Bottom of the Device
- Atomizer Protection
- Atomizer Low Alert
- Weak Battery Alert
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Temperature Alert
- Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection